Saturday, January 20, 2007

Snooze

Hey kids,

I've had my days off now. I spent most of Thursday travelling, it took me around 7 hours to get to Scarborough from Birmingham because of the wind! Not mine I might add. I had a lovely time up there with Jenny though, we went to Robin Hood's bay and the beach, made buns and sat by the fire and drank cider. To the left is the rather stunning but chilly view from Jen's house.

I do have things growing in my throat though now, rank. Finally relaxed and let go and the throat rankness that has been threatening to hit, finally did. Perfectly in time for starting a new job on Monday. Thanks. No worries, though, I'm not complaining. I'll be fine, I'll just get me some sleep!

I went to a salsa class on Monday. It wasn't a beginners class though, we were actually expected to know something, which was a little unfortunate seeing as I could barely remember how to mambo, or indeed that that was even what it is called!

Wednesday was my last day at Birmingham City Council Occupational Therapy department. I got a leaving card and a few hugs which was a little surprising! Nice though obviously:) The other temp wasn't too happy I was leaving her there as the only temp, however my replacement starts on Monday, so no worries...

Right, time for some rest and recovery,

gros bisous

xxx

No comments: