Saturday, January 27, 2007

Worse for wear

Morning kids,

Not feeling great this morning... I had a nice evening out last night, although in my typical style I went home before the club, what can I say? I'm just not into that. I like my bed too much.

I'm in it now actually, I would like to go and make myself some porridge, but I'm feeling too lazy. I can't speak at the moment as my throat is so sore after shouting to be heard last night, does anyone else get this? I'll be fine once I've got some food, to the left is a picture of some porridge, I don't have any fruit so I can't eat this version, but I would love to!
Mmmmm.

First week of the job is done, I feel a bit more settled now, I'll give it another two before I feel at ease though. I still haven't learnt to keep my mouth shut, I have to stop embarrassing myself!

Blogs are strange, because I can't really write everything, as it would just be innappropriate! This is a skill in itself being able to talk about things without saying every detail. I don't have this skill evidentally as I just had the urge to write those two sentences!

Ooo, I do have a beautiful new email address if you'd like to email me at work: Lizzy.Williams(at)birmingham.gov.uk, so much more beautiful than the Elizabeth one.

Right I'll probably ramble more this weekend, think I'm in a rambling mode.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

'Rambling on...!'

Eduardo Infante said...

Nice Blog, Lizzy. I totally agree with you on the art of blogging and not being able to tell it all. Looking forward to reading more on your life. Eduardo